A button down shirt, skinny jeans and heels are my go-to look when I want to look instantly put together. Even though I bought this shirt years ago (this year’s version), it constantly rotates through my wardrobe because it’s such a lightweight fabric and versatile color. It pairs perfectly under chunky knit cardigans (loving this one) and sweaters (love this color) as well.
October 20, 2014
October 17, 2014
I had to chuckle while writing the title of this post because in all honesty, I am not a huge sports fan. But, hey! I can still love a good baseball tee! I’ve had this one for awhile and begged J.Crew to hunt down my size. It was worth the hassle…and wait! Now I’m lusting after this grey/white combo and this budget-friendly red one. See how easily I get carried away with favorites? Have a marvelous weekend!
October 15, 2014
This is the ShopBop sale everyone waits for…and for all the right reasons. Until Thursday, take 25% off your order using code Family25. I rounded up a few favorites to start your shopping spree.
- Such a fun twist on a classic fatigue coat.
- Probably the coolest, sleekest rain boots I’ve ever seen.
- I love punchy accessories like this wallet. Bonus…they’re easy to find in your purse!
- Dreaming of cool fall nights curled up next to the fire with a cup of hot chocolate? Yeah, me too. This sweater would make it all the more fun and fashionable.
- I’m a sucker for plaid shirts, so naturally this is one of my wants.
- I have a weakness for paddington bear coats. I mean, toggle coats! This one is a splurge but I promise you’ll wear it for years to come.
- A perfect everyday tote and a Celine look-alike, no?!
- I literally live in my Monrow sweats. They’re crazy comfy and make a cute, casual look paired with sneakers.